1. Download it from https://gitforwindows.org/
2. Click the install package to get the setup
3. Click next and click the “Browse…” to select the path you want to install git
4. Just select the components, I prefer the next config.
5. Create start menu folder
6. For the editor, I prefer to use Notepad++, it is powerful.
7. This option is safe and flexi.
8. HTTPS always be the better option for security.
9. I don’t want the files get any different between remote and local.
10. MinTTY looks more professional 😛
11. Doesn’t matter for me.
12. Start to install and copying files.
13. Ta-da, finished.
14. You will find the icon on your desktop
15. Let’s try the Git. “git –version”. Enjoy it!!